Our clinic was founded in 1922, 27 cours Jean Pénicaud in Limoges by Doctors BLEYNIE and BRUNEAU-BILES and professors MARCLAND and DE LEOBARDY.
From 1925 to 1992, the private clinic grew rich by various medical houses to accomodate new services such as neurology, ophthalmology, gynaecology….
Its current name "Clinique du square des Emailleurs” was only born into 1975.
In 1995, a project of construction of a new private clinic is implemented. Work started in 1998 on a new place, 1 rue Victor Schoelcher in the district of Roussillon in Limoges.
In 1999, the clinic moves in its new buildings.
In 2003 and 2004: rmerging of both private maternities of Limoges in "Clinique des Emailleurs".
In 2007: enlarging of the service of surgery, creation of a unit of monitoring of care continues, integration of two new surgical activities (urology, plastic surgery and reconstructrice).